COVID-19 2020 HEALTH MEASURES
1. Management of a suspicious case.
2. HOTEL FILOXENIA has a "Health First" Certification Mark, which proves that the Hotel adheres to the Health Content Protocols.
3. HOTEL FILOXENIA designates manager of the property (+30 2284024690) as the supervisor for the supervision of the implementation of the Preventive Measures and the Training of Personnel.
4. HOTEL FILOXENIA cooperates with a DOCTOR ( Helth Center ),who provides secondary health care services and acts on the instructions of the Greek Health Org for the control of COVID-19.
5.We provide all necessary MeansofPersonalProtection (MPP) to our Personnel.
6.We renew the methods and practices of Cleaning and Disinfection.
7.We provide SANITARY-HAND GEL in all our suites and outdoor areas.
8.We abide by the Basic Measures to Avoid Transmission of the Virus by:
- Regular hand washing or use of antiseptic.
- Distance keeping.
- Sneezing on the Elbow.
- Avoid hand contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid Handshake.
- Outdoor Check in.
- We inform our guests about Hygiene Measures. We have also created a page in our website www.alegriasuites. gr, COVID-19.
- Regular Disinfection of the surfaces of the reception.
- Τοποθέτησή των Key Cards σε in a pot for Disinfection.
- Check OUT until 11:00 and Check IN from 15:00.
10. ROOM CLEANING SERVICE:
- Room cleaning every third day during the stay (avoid contact of guests). Daily Natural Ventilation.
- Change linen and towels every third day.
- CLEANING PROTOCOL of DEPARTURE-ARRIVAL:
> Thorough Cleaning and Drying.The property applies enhanced disinfection practices in accordance with the Greek Health Org for the control of COVID-19.
> Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas. Rooms are cleaned on departure, with special attention to the touch points.
> The TV and air conditioning controls feature disposable covers.
> Textile surfaces (e.g. furniture upholstery) are cleaned with a steam device (temperature> 70°).
> The rooms, after departure, are adequately ventilated.
> Informing the guest when and how the room was cleaned.
11. PUBLIC AREAS:
- We follow the Basic Measures to Avoid Transmission of the virus.
- Regular Disinfection.
- In all Common Areas placement of Antiseptics.
- Avoiding Crowding in The Common Areas (4 persons/10 sqm).
- Use of the Air Conditioner with Natural Ventilation (Open Door or Window).